Bonaparte Bistro is situated in the center of Tallinn city (in Forum center) close to main shopping mall – Viru Keskus. The place was opened quite recently and is “the youngest son in Bonaparte’s family”. The idea was to professionally serve a good-quality food but placing people to a more relaxed and “easy” atmosphere. And they did well !
Bonaparte Bistro is ideal both for grabbing a take away coffee with fresh bun in the morning and having a glass of wine after a long working day. However, GI team recommends the place especially for having perfect lunch together with colleagues or friends. Food is tasty, service is quick and prices are more than friendly – what else do you need ? And even at lunch time rye bread with grains, wholemeal with sesame seeds or white bread with nuts – whatever you taste buds feel like – they are well catered for…The business lunch is served from 11am till 15 pm – so that you do not have any chance to miss the opportunity.
– Chicken leg with creamy vegetable sauce and rice
– Fish soup with fresh tomato
– Oven cooked salmon fillet with Maximillian sauce and mashed potatoes
A la carte:
– Honey gratinated goat cheese and cold-smoked salmon with avocado salad
– Bonaparte ratatouille in tomato-mustard seed sauce
– Selection of homemade ice-cream and sorbet