Looking natural and at the same time attractive – it’s an art.
However, it is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance – we managed to fit its basis in 5 simple rules.
1. Brown mascara will remain invisible even if you put it in two layers. A slightly shimmery eye shadows of nude tones will help to “open” your eye.
2. Nude or soft beige eye pencil with reflective particles in the inner rim of the eye corners and above the contour of the lower lashes will add brightness to your look.
3. Apply a little highlighter under the brow, on the cheekbones and under the eyes – your face will look more expressive.
4. Instead of powder use light tinting fluid.
5. Pick gloss or lipstick to match the natural lips color.