Have you ever wanted to know what the backstage is like before a big fashion show?
The film festival “Baltic Pearl” in Riga which takes place till 25th of September includes six movies allowing us to peep at the backstage of the fashion industry!
We will have an opportunity to see the greatest figures of the fashion business-from the legendary Christian Dior to the scandalous John Galliano.
Who are they, those mysterious designers whose clothing women are dreaming to wear?
What intrigues are in this fashion world and what are those red carpet issues?
What price must the geniuses pay for their world-wide fame and the success of the brand?
- Prêt-à-Porter, directed by Robert Altman (1994)
- The Red Carpet Issue, directed by Olivier Nicklaus (2010)
- Yves Saint-Laurent, L’amour fou, directed by Pierre Thoretton (2010)
- Valentino: The Last Emperor, directed by Matt Tyrnauer (2008)
- Christian Dior – The Man Behind the Myth, directed by Philippe Lanfranchi (2005)
- Lagerfeld Confidential, directed by Rodolphe Marconi (2007)